середу, 13 травня 2020 р.

2 Form Pace Work 14/05/20

 PACE WORK 14.05.20
           Тема: Члени родини
                   Today we are going to practise the sound / u:/.
Read: 
Cool   tool  pool  spool  room  moon  spoon     baloon
Read and translate:
Прочитай,переклади:


            Hi! My name is John. There are five people in my family. There´s my daddy, Jack, my             mummy Diana, my brother Paul, my sister Sarah and me. We live in a house in England. I am very lucky to have a wonderful family.

Answer the questions: Дай відповіді на запитання:
How many people are there in your family?
Do you have brothers or sisters?
Do you live in a house or a flat?

Write your answers in your copy-book.Запиши відповіді у зошит.

Fill in the table or draw your own. Заповни табличку або намалюй власну. 

Sing a song. Заспівай.

Немає коментарів:

Дописати коментар

3 D 15.10.20

 Theme: When is Your Birthday? 1. Review the ordinal numbers: 2. Listen, fill in and read. ex.1p.19 3. Ex.2 p.19 -Copy in the copybooks. Hom...